Wiko Launcher on Windows Pc
Developed By: Wiko Mobile
Rating: 4.4/5 - 19,582 votes
Last Updated: June 24, 2019
||June 24, 2019
Read calendar events plus confidential information: [see more (65)]
Description from Developer:
Easily manage your home screen and optimise your Wiko ... [read more]
About this AppOn this page you can download Wiko Launcher and install on Windows PC. Wiko Launcher is free Personalization App, developed by Wiko Mobile. Latest version of Wiko Launcher is Vwd, was released on June 24, 2019 (updated on June 24, 2019). Estimated number of the downloads is more than 5000000. Overall rating of Wiko Launcher is 4.4. Generally most of the top Apps on Android Store have rating of Everyone. This App had been rated by 39 users. Older versions of Wiko Launcher are also available with us Vwd.
How to install Wiko Launcher on Windows?
Instruction on how to install Wiko Launcher on Windows XP/7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install Wiko Launcher on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as LDPlayer, BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, ...
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this App on bottom of this page.
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a fast overview how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it - you see you're actually playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
Step By Step Guide To Install Wiko Launcher using LDPlayer
- Download & Install LDPlayer at: https://www.ldplayer.net
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch LDPlayer and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open LDPlayer, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the LDPlayer. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the LDPlayer home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
Step By Step Guide To Install Wiko Launcher using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to install Wiko Launcher on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.
Read calendar events plus confidential information:
- Allows the app to read all calendar events stored on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to share or save your calendar data, regardless of confidentiality or sensitivity.
Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Directly call phone numbers:
- Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Send sticky broadcast:
- Allows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
Expand/collapse status bar:
- Allows the app to expand or collapse the status bar.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Allows the app to set the system wallpaper.
Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Set an alarm:
- Allows the app to set an alarm in an installed alarm clock app. Some alarm clock apps may not implement this feature.
- Allows the app to tell the system which widgets can be used by which app. An app with this permission can give access to personal data to other apps. Not for use by normal apps.
Interact across users:
- Allows the app to perform actions across different users on the device. Malicious apps may use this to violate the protection between users.
Manage activity stacks:
- Allows the app to add, remove, and modify the activity stacks in which other apps run. Malicious apps may disrupt the behavior of other apps.
- Allows apps to manage users on the device, including query, creation and deletion.
Control media playback and metadata access:
- Allows the app to control media playback and access the media information (title, author...).
Update component usage statistics:
- Allows the app to modify collected component usage statistics. Not for use by normal apps.
Adjust your wallpaper size:
- Allows the app to set the system wallpaper size hints.
Disable or modify status bar:
- Allows the app to disable the status bar or add and remove system icons.
Modify secure system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's secure settings data. Not for use by normal apps.
Read Home settings and shortcuts:
- Allows the app to read the settings and shortcuts in Home.
Write Home settings and shortcuts:
- Allows the app to change the settings and shortcuts in Home.
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Easily manage your home screen and optimise your Wiko smartphone.
- Shortcuts: long press on an app icon to access the main functions within it
- Notification badges: see at a glance if you have SMS messages, unread emails, missed calls or locked Apps
- Global search: quickly access your local data or search the web from all home screens by swiping downwards
- Find all your applications in one place
- Access the latest applications launched at the top of the list
- Search locally or in the Play Store
Settings (with a long press on your home screen)
- Personalise your telephone by adding widgets
- Modify your screen background
- Access Wiko Launcher settings