Amazon Bounty on Windows Pc
Developed By: Ekambar Rao Kodali
Rating: 0/5 - votes
Last Updated: August 13, 2018
||August 13, 2018
Find accounts on the device: [see more (35)]
Release ... [see more]
Description from Developer:
Amazonbounty software system displays all the products from ... [read more]
About this GameOn this page you can download Amazon Bounty and install on Windows PC. Amazon Bounty is free Puzzle Game, developed by Ekambar Rao Kodali. Latest version of Amazon Bounty is 0.2.3, was released on August 13, 2018 (updated on August 13, 2018). Estimated number of the downloads is more than 0. Overall rating of Amazon Bounty is 0. Generally most of the top Games on Android Store have rating of Everyone. This Game had been rated by 18 users. Older versions of Amazon Bounty are also available with us 0.2.3.
How to install Amazon Bounty on Windows?
Instruction on how to install Amazon Bounty on Windows XP/7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install Amazon Bounty on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as LDPlayer, BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, ...
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this Game on bottom of this page.
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a fast overview how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it - you see you're actually playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
Step By Step Guide To Install Amazon Bounty using LDPlayer
- Download & Install LDPlayer at: https://www.ldplayer.net
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch LDPlayer and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open LDPlayer, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the LDPlayer. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the LDPlayer home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
Step By Step Guide To Install Amazon Bounty using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to install Amazon Bounty on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.
Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
Modify your contacts:
- Allows the app to modify the data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific contacts. This permission allows apps to delete contact data.
Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Send SMS messages:
- Allows the app to send SMS messages. This may result in unexpected charges. Malicious apps may cost you money by sending messages without your confirmation.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Amazonbounty software system displays all the products from Amazon.in and create a secret encrypted code for each product displayed here from Amazon.in.
Member need to identify the secret encrypted code to win the product at no cost.
Member who wants to play "crypto challenge" need to click on (play button image ).
Amazonbounty displays all the possible combinations of "crypto codes" to "crypto challenge" player.
Players simply need to click on shown "crypto codes". When the crypto code is clicked by player,
then Amazonbounty software system processess all the entries and sends a notification to the winner.
Winner will be the person whose crypto code entry matches with the secret encrypted code earlier than anybody else.
Amazonbounty shall send that product to the winner of the "crypto challenge". Players can play any number of Crypto challenge games.
Players can click as many as "crypto codes" as they wish, to increase chances of winning.